Financial domination with Miss Juliet Taylor

This is a financial domination blog for Juliet's loser paypigs. A place for you to flaunt your adoration, confess how pathetic you are, and beg for more pay-to-views. I'll also post pictures of the gifts I received from My financial slaves.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Financial domination of a sweet sub.

It's My birthday and I'll lay out nude if I want to! Thanks to a sweet piggy I've known for years, I'll be sunning in FL at his condo while he's out of town working. One week of sun to celebrate My birthday and get rid of the winter blahs. It's great to be a hot leggy chick! And maybe I'll leave something there for you to come home to. (giggling)

So tomorrow will be the last day I'm online until I get back. And don't count on any sexy tan lines. I won't be wearing a suit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home