Financial domination with Miss Juliet Taylor

This is a financial domination blog for Juliet's loser paypigs. A place for you to flaunt your adoration, confess how pathetic you are, and beg for more pay-to-views. I'll also post pictures of the gifts I received from My financial slaves.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Update and cam options

Wow, It's been a while since I posted to this blog. I have a lot of pictures to update, but blogger will only let Me update 1 picture a day, so be patient piggies. you will see Me with your gifts soon enough.

FYI: Every Thursday is cam day. I use Eyeball and SightSpeed. Below are the links to connect with Me for phone with cam. I use NiteFlirt to connect annonymously and bill descretely.

Tease takes your cash on cam. $50.00/min.

Teasing and extreme denial on cam. $25.00/min.

Juliet ignores you on cam. $25.00/min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home